- Made in Germany.
- Awarded the top rating by the German magazine Oko Test, the leading eco-testing periodical in Germany.
- No allergy-causing substances (the protein that on rare occasions can provoke a latex allergy is completely eliminated during production).
- No artificial coloring.
- No chemical softeners, Bisphenol-A, parabens, PVC, and phthalates free.
- Softer than silicone.
- Extremely hygienic because they are molded in one piece, with no joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate.
- Larger shield than with conventional pacifiers, in order to prevent babies from squeezing enough to get into their mouths.
- Unlike conventional pacifiers, won't leave marks on baby's face.
- Because of their natural quality, should be replaced every 4 to 5 weeks.
Rounded: mini (0-3 mo); S (3-6 mo); M (6-12 mo); L (12 mo and up).
Orthodontic: 0-6 mo; 6 mo and up.